A Model for Building and Sustaining a Successful Business
An organizational and leadership model for training and facilitation based on the foundation of vision, principles and best practices that cause an accelerated shift in your organization.
PHASE I: ESTABLISHING THE FOUNDATION
- Understanding the building blocks that create corporate success.
- Establishing common language and creating alignment.
PHASE II: STRATEGIC EVALUATION
- A strategic evaluation of the critical issues and the current reality.
- Evaluation of business structure, overall evaluations and corporate culture.
- Assessments of individual and group core competencies.
PHASE III: THE DESIGN AND PLAN
- Individuals identifying their vision, guiding principles, best practices and strategic plan.
- Business identifying vision, guiding principles, best practices and strategic plan.
- Departments identifying vision, guiding principles, best practices and strategic plan.
PHASE IV: IMPLEMENTATION
- Implementing vision and plan.
- Testing and Analyzing structures and systems.
- Integrating systems and structures into the overall organization.
PHASE V: SUSTAINABILITY
- Designing continuous support structures, systems and practices for sustained improvement and learning.
- Observing the movement and progress for optimal results.
- Distinguishing future trends that stimulate creativity and innovative thinking.
For a full version of the corporate success model, see the more detailed version.