A Model for Building and Sustaining a Successful Business
An organizational and leadership model for training and facilitation based on the foundation of vision, principles and best practices that cause an accelerated shift in your organization.
PHASE I: STRATEGIC EVALUATION
A strategic evaluation of the critical issues and the current reality of your business. Realizing your blind spots, roadblocks and strengths.
PHASE II: ESTABLISHING THE FOUNDATION: THE CONCEPTS AND PRINCIPLES BEHIND THE MODEL.
Understanding the building blocks that create corporate success, establishing common language, creating alignment.
PHASE III: BUSINESS EVALUATION
- Business Structure and Operations - A supportive and insightful evaluation of your business structure, overall operations and corporate culture - the inherent values, beliefs and practices which the company operates from. This illuminates new perspectives and opportunities in your business.
- Individual and Group Assessments - Assessments identifying individual and group core competencies in self-awareness, emotional intelligence, communication, creativity, productivity, leadership and team building - among others.
PHASE IV: THE CORE TRAINING
- Personal Excellence - Self-Awareness - knowing oneself, one's capacities, and one's emotional and innate intelligence.
- Operating in the Zone - the ability to be centered, clear, focused and intentional.
- Leadership - empowering the highest capabilities of the people around you. Integrating state-of-the-art management and coaching techniques.
- Communication - producing exceptional results through powerful communication.
- Systems Thinking - how each department affects and interacts with each other and as a whole.
- Team Building and Learning Styles - working in partnership, alignment and creating optimal results.
- Creativity and Innovation - accessing one's greatest creative potential.
- Productivity/Time Management/Stress Management - tools and structures for working more effectively and with ease.
- Environment - designing an optimal environment for efficiency, creativity, well-being and productivity.
- Internal and External Customers - creating a structure for the inspiration and retention of external and internal customers.
- Sales and Marketing - the ongoing avenue for sustaining and growing your organization.
- Strategic Planning and Effective Project Management - planning modalities for highly effective and productive organizations.
- Critical Solutions Strategies - the methodology for solving critical issues.
- Organizational Integration - impacting corporate culture with an infrastructure of learning and discovery that creates an avenue for the dissemination and expansion of knowledge. People's creativity, talents and gifts are contributed to the organization as a whole.
- Global Awareness - environmental and the socio-economic impact of our work in the world.
PHASE V: THE DESIGN - THE INDIVIDUAL
Visionary Design and Implementation - designing your vision, intentions, guiding principles and best practices.
PHASE VI: THE DESIGN AND PLAN - THE BUSINESS
- Visionary Design - generating intention, alignment and creativity, designing your vision, guiding principles and best practices.
- Organizational Structure - restructuring departments, roles, accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Systems & Procedures - designing best practices and analyzation technology.
- Departmental - designing a vision and plan for each department.
- Overall Plan - integrating the vision, principles, practices, organizational structures, systems and procedures.
PHASE VII: IMPLEMENTATION
- Implementing - vision and organizational structure
- Implementing - plan, strategies, and actions
PHASE VIII: ANALYZING
Testing and analyzing the structures and systems for optimal results
PHASE IX: INTEGRATION AND SUSTAINABILITY
- Integration - blending the systems and structures that work into the overall organization.
- Sustainability - designing a foundation of continuous support structures and systems for sustained improvement and learning.
PHASE X: REFLECTION, EXPANSION AND THE FUTURE
- Reflection - observing the movement and progress of the overall cultural shift.
- Expansion - designing the infrastructure to distinguish future trends and stimulate creativity and innovative thinking.